I start any coaching engagement by helping my clients clearly articulate their personal vision, objectives and commitment regarding the health of their body, mind and spirit.
As your Yoga Health Coach, my commitments to you are:
- I will be your guide.
- I won’t ask you to do anything I’m not doing myself.
- I will help you anticipate and overcome obstacles that threaten to sabotage your goal.
- I will hold you accountable to the vision, objectives, and commitments you set for yourself.
- I am invested in your success.
- When something isn’t working, I will take time to troubleshoot with you.
- I will provide you with information, cheatsheets and recipes based on Ayurveda and Yoga to support you in reaching your objectives.
- I will create a safe space for you to show up as you are.
- I will create a dynamic space where you can receive support to grow, change, and transform your health in line with your vision.
- I will make sure that the group stays on track to our collective goals in learning, practicing, and adopting the basic habits of Yoga Health Coaching.
As a member of our group, I wholeheartedly commit to:
- Learning the process and engaging in the lessons.
- Showing up authentically, as I am, with a willingness to evolve my health.
- Maintaining a positive, safe space for myself and your co-members to learn, grow, and engage in healthier habits for body, mind and spirit.